$130 for a 50-minute session.
For cash paying clients, please inquire about adjusted rates.
Cash, check and credit/debit cards are accepted. There is a $2 transaction fee for all credit/debit card payments. Payment is due at the time of the appointment.
24-hour notice must be given for cancellation of any appointments; otherwise, the client will be responsible for payment of a full session.
Currently, I accept Cigna, Optum, United Behavioral Health and Providence.
I can also bill as an Out of Network Provider.
For questions regarding what your insurance will cover, please consider contacting your insurance Customer Service hotline and asking the following questions.
1. Do you cover for an out-of-network provider?
2. What is my co-pay for an out-of-network provider?
3. How many sessions do you cover?
4. Do I have a deductible? And has it been met?
5. Do my benefits require pre-authorization? If so, how do I obtain this?